Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Playdate

Sage had her good buddy, Claire, over to play today while Lauren finished her last day of the school year. Sage and Claire are like two little kittens rolling around and playing together. They enjoy each other so much!

Claire: Hey, Sage, watch this! I can crawl AND pull myself up.
Sage: Hmm... just how do you do that? That's pretty cool!


Sage: Mom, does she ever stop talking?
Claire: Ahhhhhhhh, ba, ba, ba, ba, aw-ew-ah, da, da, da, da, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh...
(And yes, Sage is almost three months younger, but slightly bigger...)


Sage: Gotcha!
Claire.: That's not a toy--that's my foot!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a blast. I'm guessing they are going to have lots of playdates this summer? Love this post. I oftentimes find myself trying to narrate Joella's thoughts.

    ReplyDelete