Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a find!

Sheila has been waiting all winter for warm weather so that she and Sage could get out of our house during the day. This week it has finally been warm enough! I came home to see this in our backyard today...

About a week ago, while on a walk with Sage, I noticed that we had lost one of her socks. I looked behind me, but didn't see it laying on the sidewalk, so we just continued on our merry way. Well, you guessed it... today I just happened to look down and it was next to the sidewalk in the grass. A bit dirty, but I picked it up and threw it in the stroller. I can't believe it was still there...we take a different route almost every day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that you caught her smiling!! :) She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Sage! So nice to meet you and those cute smiles this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete