Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update

Wow! It doesn't seem like March was that long ago, but a lot has happened since our last post. I am horrible at remembering to take pictures, so you'll just have to hang in there and settle for text. :)

As most of you already know, Ross and I are expecting our first little one in the beginning of November. I spent most of March, April, and May with constant morning sickness. I'm not quite sure why it's called morning sickness since it was 24 hours around the clock, but I am feeling much better in my second trimester and enjoying all of the changes. We have our 20 week ultrasound in a couple of weeks but we won't find out the gender until November. :)

I also completed my Master's program from Drake in May and graduated on the 16th. I originally looked forward to taking the summer off, but then signed up for 9 credits over June and July. Yes, I realize that I am crazy, but I love to learn and I may as well take classes while I still have the time!

So, here I sit on my second official day of summer reaffirmed that I chose the right profession. Sleeping in until 9....or sometimes 10 is bliss. I get up when I want, do what I want, and at the end of the day I smile knowing that I have over two more months to go.

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you two!! Amber I'm glad to hear you're feeling so much better, I'm right there with ya! Enjoy all of the exciting changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so thrilled for the two of you! Amber I am so glad to hear you are feeling better and enjoying your second trimester! I can't believe how fast things change, and how fast babies grow!

    ReplyDelete