Thursday, March 14, 2013

Slow and Steady

Well, it's been a quick ten weeks. When I signed up for Farrell's, I knew that I'd have to do before and after pictures as well as fitness testing. I debated not posting this, but a lot of you have asked how it's going and to see pictures, so here's some accountability for me two months from now, six months from now, and five years from now. I hope to continue to get fit. It feels great to start my day with "me-time" every morning. Here's to the next ten weeks.

Remember this? For the past three years I have either been pregnant or nursing.

During my baby-making days... (and that's only 25 weeks into Sage's pregnancy) 
I was much bigger with Drew!

Post baby-making days. I'd like to do another marathon someday. Johnni? ;)

4 comments:

  1. WHOAH!! You look AMAZING! Look at that muscle definition - legs, abs, you got it! NOW you need to plan a very tropical vacation so Ross can show you off while you're on the beach. I think he would agree with me. 30th birthday trip, anyone?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks. We'd be in for a tropical vacation... after June! We'd have to get Grandma on board as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way no how!!! You'd leave me way too far in the dust if we did that again :P I had so much fun though - maybe I'll come to cheer you on, superwoman! Miss you, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete