Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Drip, Drip, Drop

I was shaken awake by Ross this morning.
Ross: Amber, Amber, there's a leak coming through the kitchen ceiling.
Me: Roll back over to go to sleep. After all, Drew had just nursed himself back to sleep and I had an hour until Sage usually gets out of bed. I wasn't going to budge for anything.
Ross: I guess I can stay around until Sage gets out of bed? (Thinking that we would have to access the panel to the upstairs shower from the book nook I just created in her closet...which we did.)
Me: No. I'll get up.

Long story short, this is the sequence of events that occurred at our house before noon today:




 (A professional plumber actually fixed the hole...)
 Apparently it had been leaking for awhile. :/


At least we will finally get recessed lighting done in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Wish we were there to help! Well, Matt would help with the project at least. I'd help with the hanging out and chatting. :)

    ReplyDelete