Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bubba's Baptism

I'm not sure why I even started calling Drew, Bubba, but it has stuck. We had our little man baptized. Mollie and Brad made the trip to WDM to sponsor Drew and a few other friends and family made the trip over as well. (THANK YOU!) It was a beautiful weekend and Drew surprisingly cooperated during the service. :)  



 I have never questioned why I have big babies. :)



Grandma, of course, made Drew's adorable sailor outfit. He found the "bow" in front to be quite tasty during the service and it thankfully occupied him most of the time. 


We tried to get a few more pictures of Drew in his little outfit after nap time... Sage wanted to help with the photo shoot as well. It lasted approximately 4.5 minutes, but I think we got a few keepers!


I can't get enough of his bright blue eyes and red hair!! He melts my heart. :)


So sweet, but ready to be done taking pictures!


2 comments:

  1. Yep, you do look pretty short with Cliff and Ross there! Short, but beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Baptism Drew! He's getting so big... and cute. I really love how his thighs are about twice the size of Clara's. :)

    ReplyDelete