Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tis the Season

I know what you're thinking...it's not even Thanksgiving! However, I never even got to decorating the tree last year, so I thought I'd start early. :) It's so much more fun when there's a little one around to enjoy all of the lights.

We have a Charlie Brown ornament that, when you push a button, the little stage lights up and Linus tells the entire Christmas story. Sage is simply fascinated by it. I've probably played it for her at least ten times already.

She also really likes all of the sparkly globes.

"Mommy, may I please have that one, right there?"



Of course. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I agree! There is nothing like their fascination at the lights and decorations! Last year Ben LOVED all the shiny ornaments on the tree. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber

    1 - your tree is beautiful!

    2 - I am not sure how I feel that you have it up before Thanksgiving... I think you broke an unwritten rule :)

    ReplyDelete