Saturday, September 11, 2010

Contagious

Ross and I spent our first night away from Sage, in Galena, over Labor Day weekend. We dropped Sage off at Grandma and Opa's on our way. We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast-type place and it was such a gorgeous day to shop. However, at about 3am the next morning, I got what I thought was food poisoning and threw up for the next four hours. I've never felt so miserable in my entire life. Ross nursed me back to health and took care of Sage in the meantime. It took a good 48 hours to even get out of bed and try to eat something.


I said I thought it was food poisoning, because then on Tuesday, Lauren called me in the middle of the day while I was home sick and said she was home with the flu. Claire had even been sick as well. :( Within the hour, my mom called and told me that she had started getting sick, too! At that point I was convinced I had the flu and not food poisoning and it was only a matter of time before Ross and Sage would be in the same boat. Thankfully Sage has escaped it all, but Ross didn't and he had to miss two days of work.


Hopefully we are not contagious anymore with the flu, but Sage's laugh continues to be contagious on a daily basis! If this video doesn't make you laugh, I don't know what will!! Enjoy our little bundle of joy. :) :)


2 comments:

  1. What is she laughing at? Had to watch that one a couple times. She's so sweet. Glad she didn't get the flu (hopefully that's still true!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's watching me blow blocks out of my mouth, like the one she puts in her mouth mid-video. Ahhh, the simple things!! :)

    ReplyDelete