Thursday, December 3, 2009

Showered with Love

Over Thanksgiving break, Sage met a lot of her extended family at two separate baby showers thrown on her behalf. The first was hosted by my stepsister, Kim, and my sister-in-law, Cammy, at Carlos O'Kelly's. We had a great time playing games and catching up on life. I will pass on those pictures as soon as I receive them.

The other shower was thrown by my mom for her side of the family--The Schumachers. Well, as Lauren could confirm, Schumacher actually means "Shoe-Maker" so the theme was shoes, shoes, shoes. My mom decorated with all of my old "fancy" shoes that I wore to school dances and then found shoes for Sage that looked like her Mommy's. It was adorable. :)


Aunt Trina helped me show off a pair of my new shoes that just-so-happened to match the cute outfit that I wore on my big day.

Great-Grandma Schumacher

More pictures showing how big I am getting:

My cheeks look like the little critter's cheeks on my shirt.

This is where I take A LOT of naps.

Brian, this picture is for you! :)

I'm not really into the book Opa is reading--Perhaps if it had a few more pictures.

So happy!





1 comment: